Benefits of a Solar Pool Cover
Daisy solar pool covers are a popular choice for pool owners because of their insulation properties which help to prevent heat from escaping and can actually raise the temperature of a pool. Daisy solar pool covers remain Australia’s favourite thanks to their innovative design which prevents up to 99% of the evaporation in your pool.
Save on chemicals. Reduce salt and chemical use by up to 50%.
Save money. Higher quality. Better design. Lasts longer.
Stop evaporation. Reduces evaporation by 99%.
Save on cleaning. Helps keep out dirt and leaves.
Save on time. Rolls off and on in 30 seconds.
Save on heat loss. Reduced heating costs and heat loss.
Warms your pool by up to 8C for free.
Proudly Australian Made.
How to measure for your Daisy pool cover
- Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the maximum water level width (W) and length (L) of the main body of water. See illustrations below
- Using a tape measure, measure the length (L) and width (W) of your pool
- If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
- If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below)
- We provide all pool covers slightly ‘oversized’ to allow for trimming onsite, using your pool as a template.
Please click here to download our easy to use installation instructions.
Not confident in measuring your pool? No worries. Did you know our experienced network of Distributors and Installers can measure your pool for you.
- Fact Sheet 1 – Evaporation
- Fact Sheet 2 – Heating
- Fact Sheet 3 – UltraDome
- Fact Sheet 4 – Material Data
10 year Pro-rata Warranty.
Daisy Pool Covers offer a 10 year, pro-rata warranty on the 525 Solar Pool Cover Range.
In the unlikely circumstance that you do need to make a warranty claim, we’re here to help you.
For peace of mind, our 10 year pro-rata warranty covers the purchaser for defective material or workmanship on a pro-rata basis:
- We will repair or replace the product upon inspection or photo image*.
*Daisy reserves the right to refuse repeat claims of the same damage.
*The price mentioned is per m².