Check Valve Replacement Kit Instructions
Check Valve Removal
1. Locate the first check valve coming out of the cell. Cut the cable tie and remove this check valve.
2. Cut the cable tie on the venturi injector.
3. Using a pair of wire cutters, pry up the tubing on the injector and remove it.
4. Cut the cable tie on check valve going into the ozone cell. Remove and replace with new one.
New Check Valve Installation
1. After removing the tubing on the injector, hold injector in hand and slide 1/4″ tubing over injector barb.
2. Insert first check valve into the tubing coming from the ozone cell and install the two cable ties where needed.
Subject To Availability
Contact For Project Pricing
Email – [email protected]
Contact No. – 0411 222 185