All our Pool Filter / Pump Covers can be assembled in 15 minutes (single box) to 60 minutes (double box) with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The smaller models (< 1100mm in width) will easily fit a filter (cartridge or sand), a pump, a chlorinator, and the power points. The larger models (> 1100mm in width) will fit a filter (sand or cartridge), multiple pumps, spa blowers, chlorinators and more.
Single units have 1 access point from the front (fully removable door) and 1 from the top (lid opens by approx. 1 metre). Double (and larger units) have 2+ removable front doors and 2+ top lids.
Reduces noise by 80%! – Assembles in as little as 15 minutes with absolutely NO NUTS / BOLTS or any TOOLS. Galvanized & Powder Coated – Rust Proof. Protects your Pool Pump / Filter with engineered ventilation gaps, easy lift out access from front and top.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weights approx. between 60 and 100 KGS in total, depending on the model, and is made of 0.9 mm thick Galvanised (BlueScope™) steel and finished with dense (Dulux Colorbond™) powder coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid stainless steel.
The Galvanization means that the box is designed not to rust for 15+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensure withstanding the harsh Australian environment and extreme weather conditions.
The box has 20mm thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel – for affixing controller units, Chlorinators and Power Points/GPOs.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There’re also 25mm ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for proper air-flow in and out of the box to protect the equipment.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front of the box allows for unhindered access into the box – making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box- which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The 20mm thick Acoustic Foam (29/400 grade) is industrially affixed internally on every panel – and comes certified by an independent Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump cover is designed with child safety features making it virtually impossible or children to access the box. The box can also be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
- Reduce noise by 80% – certified by an independent Acoustic Engineer – download the report here
- Assemble in as little as 15 minutes – NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
- Offer more internal space for easier access – with no bars across the middle and a fully removable front door
- Save money on design – A custom designed box made from timber or other material will usually cost more – and won’t look as good!
- Save money on equipment– Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Save money on running costs – A properly soundproofed box means that you can save money on electricity by turning on your equipment at night / during off-peak
- Comply with all state and council requirements with regards to soundproofing and any other structural aspects.
- Are industrially designed to provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
- Made of 0.9mm Australian made (BlueScope™) galvanized steel with a thick (Dulux Colorbond™) powder coat finish
- Come with clear 3D & Illustrated installation instructions
- 10 Standard colours – custom colours available on request for a small fee
- Child safety features – making it difficult for children to access the box
- 100% Australian Made
The B331113 BACKLESSPool Filter / Pump enclosure measurements (in MM):
External: 3356(W) X 1150(D) X 1345(H)
Internal: 3306(W) X 1125(D) X 1300(H)
Notes with regards to measurements:
1. The external measurements are actually the same as the internal measurements throughout the box with the exception of the bottom and top of the box – where the metal bends to allow for the acoustic foaming to be housed.
2. Please allow an additional 50mm in depth for Backless models
3. It is advisable to allow for an additional 10-20mm on all asides of your Concrete slab (if laying the box on a slab)
4. The lid requires 45mm of clearance to fully open. Please consider if placing the box against a wall or other hard surfaces.
The unique design of our Pool Filter / Pump enclosures means that there are absolutely NO NUTS & BOLTS and NO need for any TOOLS to assemble the box. On average, models that are <1.7m in width (single) take 15-20 minutes to assemble and models that are >1.7m (double) take 45 – 60 minutes.
The panels are joined together at the bottom by 4 corner brackets and locked at the top by 4 corner caps.
The box comes flat packed and is either hand unloaded by our driver at destination (Sydney metro deliveries) or packed in large cardboard boxes (for regional and interstate deliveries) .
Please click here to watch our 3D assembly instructions